- We reserve the right to upgrade (but not downgrade) postage from a method you have selected to an appropriate courier service in order to ensure adequate tracking and/or insurance cover.
- Delivery to alternative addresses to that registered with your card issuer is at our discretion, based on your location, previous order history, the value of the order and whether the delivery address can be validated.
- If your order hasn’t arrived, contact us and we will investigate for you. Our couriers normally deliver the next working day after collecting. For items sent by Royal Mail, their terms & conditions state that we should allow up to 10 working days (for UK deliveries) before accepting that an item is lost.
- Please inspect your purchases thoroughly when you receive them If the packaging appears damaged on arrval, please sign for it “unchecked” and advise the delivery driver or postman. In order for us to meet deadlines specified by our couriers, all claims for damage or part-loss in transit must be advised to us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
- Both Royal Mail and our couriers will leave a card if they attempt delivery and no-one is in. It is your responsibility to contact the number given to arrange re-delivery. If your order is returned to us because no contact is made with Royal Mail or our couriers, we will treat this as your choosing to cancel the order under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- We accept the following forms of payment;
- Debit or credit card through WorldPay, using CVV/CV2 validation and 3D Secure.
- Cheque (please allow up to 10 days to clear)
- Bank Transfer (from UK or EU banks only, contact us for details)
- Postal Order
- Cash – if you collect in person, or we deliver to you, we are (of course !) happy to accept cash.
- All payments should be in Pounds Sterling; if you pay by card or through PayPal, currency conversion rates are determined by PayPal or your bank.
- For transactions by debit or credit card through WorldPay, we as the merchant are responsible for the transaction
- To demonstrate our commitment to the security of your data, we are registered for PCI DSS compliance with TrustWave, who carry out regular scans of our website to confirm that it is safe and secure.
- There is no age restriction associated with use of our website, however our payment processors ask that orders are only placed by customers over 18 years of age. If you are under 18, we are sorry, but you’ll have to ask a parent or guardian to place the order.
Out of Stock Items
- Our system is designed to prevent items being sold that we don’t actually have in stock. However, because we sell through multiple channels, it’s possible that we may occasionally be out of stock of some items. In this case, we will contact you by email as soon as possible to advise when we expect more stock to arrive, and seek to find a mutually agreeble solution.
Refunds, Returns and Order Cancellation
- If you wish to cancel an order prior to despatch, simply email us and we will confirm whether it has been despatched and cancel if it hasn’t.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at our discretion and without giving a reason, for example if an order cannot be fulfilled for some reason, or we suspect the payment may be subject to recharge. So far, we haven’t needed to invoke this clause….
- You may return any order (or part of) for any reason within 14 days of receipt provided it has not been used or (in the case of sealed products) unsealed. We ask that you email to advise us, and return the goods using trackable means. We will issue a refund for the value of goods plus original shipping cost when they have been received and checked.
- In the event that an item is faulty, please email us and we will work with you to arrive at a satisfactory solution (which may be as simple as just sending you a replacement, or may involve you returning the faulty item to us in order that we can forward it to the manufacturer, in which case we will refund your return postage cost).
- All refunds are made by the same means as the original payment. Please note that where we refund return postage, the maximum we will refund is the value of P&P originally paid.
- We welcome international customers, but please be aware that YOU are responsible for any customs duties levied. EU countries do not levy customs duties on each other.
- Note that some items may only be available to UK or EU buyers, either because the goods cannot be sent internationally (eg aerosols), or the goods are too fragile or heavy for safe international shipping, or they are supplied by manufacturers whose Terms to us limit us to only selling in certain geographical regions. If you buy one of these items, we will refund the cost, together with associated postage, send the rest of your order, and email to advise you of this.
The boring legal bit.
- SnM Stuff is the trading name of SnM Stuff Ltd, registered in England and Wales, Company Number 10025864.
- All prices shown on our website (except shipping charges to non-EU destinations) include VAT at the currently applicable rates. For non-EU customers, VAT is removed at the checkout.
- All sales are bound by the terms of this contract to the exclusion of all others. Any variation must be agreed by us in writing prior to acceptance of any order. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of England and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction the Courts of England and Wales.
- SnM Stuff accepts no liability for consequential losses (including loss of profit, consequential costs incurred or any other consequential loss) incurred as a result of use, misuse, or loss or damage in transit, of any product it sells. We expect our customers to be sensible enough to use our products for their intended purpose and avoid using them in ways which are hazardous to themselves or others. All our products are for external use only, and should not be sucked or eaten !!
- Our maximum liability in all cases is limited to the value of items paid for and shipped.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to remove or reduce your rights as conferred by the laws of the United Kingdom; in the event that any single term were to be deemed unlawful or inapplicable, the remaining terms would continue to apply.