The Neo for Iwata CN is a versatile, value-priced airbrush that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. They are easy to use and clean.
Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors. Iwata-Medea back Neo Series airbrushes with their usual 5 year warranty. The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush is ideal for working on small to medium sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which helps create greater detail. The interchangeable gravity feed cups offer paint capacity options. The larger size offers easy in-cup paint mixing. The medium size makes it easy to see over and good to view the working surface. The no-cup option is great for quick touch-ups when only a tiny amount of paint is needed.
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications. However, for the absolute best performance and control, you could consider stepping up to an Iwata professional airbrush, starting with the Iwata Revolution series (they make a number of models in this range, some of which we keep in stock, others which we can get to order normally in 3-4 working days.
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush features:
– A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
– Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
– Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
– Fine detail to 1″ (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
– Internal-mixGravity feed
– Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 5 and 35 psi.
– Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.
You will also need:
– Air source (a suitable compressor)
– Air hose (we stock a range of suitable hoses)
We carry the most commonly needed spares in stock, and can obtain others normally within 3-4 working days.