Depending on the service you choose, postage prices are based on the packed weight or value of your order. Below is a summary of the most popular services - for full details, visit our P&P Prices page, or you will see accurate prices quoted for all available shipping options in your shopping cart.
Royal Mail and Interlink Express collect from us every weekday, and we aim to ship all orders received by 1pm for Royal Mail services or 3pm for Interlink Express the same day. Orders received at weekends are shipped on the Monday.
Royal MailRoyal Mail 48 / Tracked 48 (2-5 days) From £1.25 to £3.25, based on order value
Royal Mail 24 / Tracked 24 (1-4 days) From £1.60 to £5.45, based on order value
Interlink Express - (next working day delivery)0-500g £6.75
Non-urgent orders over £75 Select Economy Delivery for FREE DELIVERY.
Collect in Store No postage charge (of course !), you can collect from our Camberley shop normally within an hour of placing an order during opening hours.
International PostInternational shipping prices are complex and regularly change, but when you select your country you will see accurate prices in the shopping cart for all available options. Deliveries outside the EU aren't charged VAT, but please be aware you are responsible for any import duties or customs charges levied.
Airbrush Class – Sunday 14th May Full Day: Airbrushing for Modellers is a full-day class taught by airbrush expert and Golden Demon winner Brian Best.
The course runs from 10am until approximately 5pm on Sunday 14th May 2017, and is held at our shop at 48-50 Obelisk Way, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3SG.
This course is ideal for those new to airbrushing or who want to brush up their basic skills, and time is also dedicated to showing you how to clean and care for your airbrush. We used to advertise this course as “basic techniques” but we’ve changed the name because we find that by working at a comfortable pace, with many groups, the attendees are skilled enough already (or pick it up quickly enough) that we get considerably beyond just basic techniques by the end of the day. Although we provide all the airbrushes and equipment you’ll need, we also include a troubleshooting section to help address any issues you might have with your current setup.
As well as gaining a full day of training, you will also benefit from a 5% discount on paints and supplies bought on the day !
Things to bring:
- Yourself !
- A packed lunch (or some cash to get a takeaway, if you prefer) – coffee and tea will be provided.
- A couple of primed models. These can be spares or disposable items, as long as they have a selection of different surfaces – the idea of the day is to learn techniques which will benefit you in the long run rather than to do a single finished model, and we’ve found the best way to do this is to practice on things that you can take home at the end as an “aide memoire” to remind you of the techniques you’ve learned.
Terms & Conditions
- We need a minimum number of attendees to make the courses viable; we reserve the right to cancel or re-arrange a course if the number of attendees drops below the minimum needed, or for any reasons beyond our control. We will do our best to give a minimum of seven days notice if we have to do this, and will offer you a complete refund or work with you to agree a mutually acceptable alternative date.
- If you need to cancel a course, and do so in writing (by email or from date of receipt of a letter) with more than 7 days notice, we will give you a full refund of your payment.
- If you cancel a course with less than 7 days notice, any refund will be at our sole discretion; we will normally make the slot available again and refund if someone else books it. You are welcome to nominate someone else to take your place, if you prefer, but we ask that you notify us in writing of the person’s name.
- In the event of cancellation or rearrangement, we will not be liable for any costs of travel, accommodation or other consequential losses.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the course runs on time, but cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances outside our control. We ask that you arrive promptly and advise us if you are running late.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.